What is a white laminated glass door?
The white laminated glass door is using white laminated glass for the door. White laminated glass can be achieved by laminating two panels of thickness 4mm/5mm/6mm with a milky white pvb interlayer bonded together under a high temperature & high pressure in an autoclave.
Another method is using ceramic frit glass, which is print a milky white screen on the glass and later endures 650 degrees temperature in a glass tempering machine.
Both methods can ensure good decoration effect and make the white laminated glass door super elegant and a sense of misty.
- Good privacy effect, lights can go through but obscure;
- Super elegant design, good decoration effect;
- High strength, can ensure strong impact;
- Super safe, even the glass is broken, the glass pieces will adhere to the pvb interlayer, therefore, protecting human beings;
- Good soundproofing function can isolate the noise by more than 37dB+.
- Production name: white laminated glass door;
- Glass thickness: 4+4mm 5+5mm 6+6mm;
- Glass color: clear, low iron, bronze, blue, green, grey, etc;
- PVB thickness: 0.38, 0.76, 1.14, 1.52, 1.90, 2.28, 3.04, etc;
- Max size: 2440*3660mm;
- Process: cutting, edging, ceramic frit, tempering, laminating, packing, etc;
- Quality: CE/ASTM/AS/ISO9001/BS/CE;
- Packing: strong plywood crates;
- Capacity: 3000SQM/day;
- Production time: 10~15 days;
- Subject to BS
- Subject to AS
- Subject to ASTM
- Subject to CE
Packing and delivery:
What is the laminated glass door price?
Shenzhen Dragon Glass provides super soundproofing white laminated glass doors at a competitive price. Laminated glass door price depends on several factors:
- Glass color: clear glass is the most popular. However, tinted color is available as well, tinted color will be more expensive.
- Glass thickness and size: jumbo size will be more expensive as its production cost is higher.
- Holes & cut out.
- Glass quantity: larger quantity, more competitive price.
- The interlayer material & thickness: SGP film will be more expensive than PVB.
- Glass surface treatment such as ceramic frit or digital printing, etc.
Welcome to contact us at any time!