What is a ribbed glass partition for home?
Ribbed glass is also called textured glass, privacy glass, or ribbed glass. Ribbed glass partition for home comes with a fuzzy matte surface, which can make the reflected light, plants, or decorations on the other side of the glass more hazy and beautiful. Moreover, the concave-convex vertical stripes of ribbed glass partition for home will show regular refraction, and this refraction can be extended to easily create a sense of retro or modernity. Therefore, the material of the ribbed is to a large extent a magnifying glass of the environment. It can display a variety of styles in the hazy, and it is extremely plastic!
The advantages of ribbed glass partition for home
1. Separate space
When the semi-transparent ribbed glass be used as a partition, it defines the space without blocking the line of sight and can create a continuous effect. The vertical striped glass plane gives people a just right visual extension. The hazy ribbed glass separates the space, but also has a hazy beauty.
2. Optimize daylighting
Ribbed glass has the function of optimizing indoor lighting, making the space more transparent. The light-transmitting feature of glass allows the light to be fully spread, which ingeniously resolves the lighting problem of the room. Ribbed glass can perfectly realize the peaceful coexistence of light and privacy.
3. Raise the height of the house
The vertical streaks of ribbed can lift up the house height visually, and it is a great tool for apartments with low house heights.
Top 3 places suitable for ribbed glass partition for home
1. Entrance partition
Now many apartment types have no porch. Either the entrance door is directly to the living room, or the entrance door is direct to the bathroom, or the entrance door is directly to the bedroom. At this time, we need to use a ribbed glass partition to separate a porch to add a touch of mystery to the interior. sense.
2. Bathroom partition
Need light in the bathroom but worry about privacy? Ribbed can easily help you solve this problem. The use of glass can isolate the problem of water vapor, and at the same time it can transmit light but not a shadow, and it also has a good decorative effect indoors.
The most common partitions in the dry area of the toilet and the door in the wet area can be made of black narrow borders, plus ribbed glass, which has a very beautiful appearance. If you don’t want to match ribbed glass with a black frame, you can also choose stainless steel frame/brass frame, which enhances the delicacy of the home.
3. Dining room partition
For the semi-open kitchen, for visual transparency and lighting needs, ribbed glass partitions are used, which not only ensures the transparency of light but also avoids seeing the mess in the kitchen.
Installation method of glass partition for home
1. Prepare materials, such as glass, glass glue, etc.
2. Operate according to its drawings, confirm the central axis of its glass partition.
3. Install the steel components at the bottom of the channel according to the size requirements of the drawings. After installation, use expansion bolts to fix and install the steel glass tank on the upper part and on both sides. Then, check the installed glass tank to ensure that it is straight and fix it.
4. Inside the glass, use tape for underlay installation! And it is necessary to apply anti-rust paint on the surface of non-stainless steel fittings.
5.Install the glass partition, before install, clean the glass slot to ensure the cleanliness of the surface, so that can install it inside! Afterward, adjust the glass wall partition to ensure it is fixed.
6. After all the glass partitions are installed, inject the colloid. When injecting the colloid, we need to divide it up, down, left, and right. We need to operate from the top and bottom, then from the left and right, and then scrape it all at once.
Quality of ribbed glass partition for home
- Glass partition for home subject to CE
- Glass partition for home subject to SGCC
- Glass partition for home subject to AS
- Glass partition for home subject to BS
Packing details and delivery
Shenzhen Dragon Glass is an architectural fabricator and glazier. We offer a comprehensive solution for your glass and glazing needs. With over 20 years of industry experience, we are confident that our superior quality and expertise will help you get exactly what you’re looking for. We proudly serve clients all over the world.
Welcome to contact us for free quotation!