What is 6+12Ar+6 low e argon gas filled windows?
6+12Ar+6 low e argon gas filled windows are made by combining one 6mm offline low e tempered glass together with one 6mm clear thickness panel separated by an aluminum frame, sealed by butyl sealant, and then second structural sealant. The aluminum frame is filled with moisture to prevent vapor through. During the sealing, argon gas is injected into the double glazing structure. When the gas injection process is done, the double glazing of 6+12Ar+6 low e insulated glass is permanently together.
Normally the air spacer thickness will influence the U-value of the double glazed windows, therefore influence the energy saving effect. Meanwhile, it will influence the argon gas filled windows price because the spacer material, sealant thickness, etc are different.
Benefits of argon gas filled windows：
- * Super energy saving function: U value can be as low as 1.3~1.7 W/m2K;
- * Super soundproofing function: can decrease the exterior noise by about 37dB+;
- * Better anti-condensation ability than normal air gas filled windows;
- * Good decoration effect: multiple reflection colors of low e coating are available for designs;
- * Production name:6+12Ar+6 low e argon gas filled windows;
- * Glass color: Clear, grey, blue, green, etc;
- * Glass thickness: 6+6mm other thickness such as 5+5, 8+8, 10+10, etc;
- * Spacer thickness: 12Ar, other thickness such as 9Ar, 14Ar, 15Ar, 18Ar, 19Ar, 20Ar, etc;
- * Spacer color: Silver, grey, black, etc;
- * Low e types: Solar reflective coating, single low e, double low e, triple low e;
- * Argon gas density: 85%~95%;
- * U-value: 0.6~1.8W/m2K;
- * SHGC: 0.2~0.8;
- * VLT: 20%~80%;
- * Production time: 15~20 days after deposit received;
- * Packing: Strong plywood crates;
- * Sample: 300mm*300mm, 5~7 days;
- * Max sizes: 2440*7500mm;
- * Capacity: 6000SQM/day.
- Subject to IGCC;
- Subject to BS;
- Subject to CE;
- Subject to AS.
6+12Ar+6 low e argon gas filled insulated glass can be used in residential houses as well as commercial business buildings.
The low e coating is produced by our large area vacuum magnetic sputtering line, which can guarantee super high energy saving performance:
The double glazed production is undergoing by our world advanced Bystronic insulating line, which can 100% guarantee argon gas injection purity and sealing quality.
Splendid quality double glazing glass products:
Are argon gas filled windows worth it?
Considering the advantages of energy saving performance and the soundproofing functions as above, argon gas filled windows is definitely worth it!
What is the 6+12Ar+6 low e argon gas filled windows price?
We Shenzhen Dragon Glass as one of the most professional glass manufacturer in China can offer super competitive 6+12Ar+6 low e argon gas filled windows price with the best quality.
Generally speaking 6+12Ar+6 low e argon gas filled windows price will depend on several factors:
- * Glass sizes: this will influence the cutting rate which means how much utilization of the glass raw material;
- * Glass type: the tinted glass will be higher cost; double low e price will be higher than single low e, triple low e will be higher than double low e as well;
- * Glass thickness:
- * Glass shape: special glass shape such as parallelogram or triangle process difficulty will be higher, therefore higher cost;
If you would like to get the argon gas filled windows price, welcome to contact us at anytime: