Nowadays architectural designs tend to be more and more complicated for shapes. Glass products such as curved laminated glass is becoming a new trend for the facade, windows, railings, shopfront, shopping malls, roof, etc places.
Some people who are new to the glass area might ask one question: Can you bend glass? The answer is definitely yes. To bend glass, we have two methods, the curved tempering process, and the hot bending process. Curved laminated glass is to laminate the two curved glass panels after the glass curving process.
The curved tempering process is to heat the annealed glass to around 700 temperature degrees and then quickly chill down by a strong wind jet, during the chilling, there is a preset curved mold to make the softened glass into a curved shape.
The hot bending process is to put the glass onto a preset mold and heat it to a temperature of around 1000 degrees. The nearly fused glass will then fall into the shape of the mold by its own weight. When the glass has formed a stable shape, we cool the glass slowly to room temperature.
5mm +1.52PVB+5mm low iron tempered curved laminated glass is using two panels of 5mm low iron curved tempered glass laminated by 1.52PVB interlayer. This laminating process is undergoing a high temperature and high-pressure autoclave for over 6 hours. After laminating process, the bonding between glass and the PVB will be permanently together.
- High transmittance>90% ensuring a good vision from inside;
- Super high strength can bear a strong impact without breakage;
- Can be curved to the shape as required;
- Soundproofing when used as glass walls, glass partitions, glass windows, glass facades, etc;
- Production name: 5mm +1.52PVB+5mm low iron tempered curved laminated glass;
- Glass color: low iron, other colors such as clear or tinted glass are also available;
- Glass thickness: 5mm+5mm, other thickness such as 6mm+6mm 8mm+8mm 10mm+10mm, etc also available;
- Glass shape: curved. The flat shape is available;
- Min Radius: 900mm for curved tempered laminated glass, otherwise will subject to hot bending glass process;
- Max Arch: 3300mm, Height 3300mm, etc.
- Further process: Digital printing, ceramic frit printing, low e coating, acid etching or sandblasting, etc;
- Production time: 20 days after order confirmed;
- Certifications: CCC/CE/SGCC/ISO9001/AS, etc.
- Packing: Strong plywood crates packing.
- Subject to CE;
- Subject to BS;
- Subject to ASTM;
- Subject to ISO9001, etc.
Laminated curved glass used as a sightseeing elevator:
Curved laminated glass for railings:
Shenzhen Dragon Glass as one of the most professional curved laminated glass manufacturers can provide you multiple laminated curved glass designs such as tinted glass laminated curved glass, ceramic frit laminated curved glass, low iron bent laminated glass, etc.
Packing & delivery
We are Shenzhen Dragon Glass-one of the best curved laminated glass manufacturers in China, can offer you competitive curved laminated glass price in a fast lead time. Welcome to enquire at any time.