1, What is laminated glass?
Laminated glass manufacturers as we are, providing excellent laminated safety glasses prices competitive. Our laminated glass is to combine two pieces of float glass or tempered glass together with a PVB or EVA or SGP interlayer. Comparing to single tempered glass, laminated glass offers safer functions and much higher strength.
Laminated glass is often used where safety glasses are considered first place like high floor windows or railings or canopy or skylights or where anti hurricane function is needed. This is because single tempered glass has a potential risk of accidental breakage, whereas laminated glass can reassure that the glass even break will not fall down to harm people, as the PVB or EVA or SGP interlayer will adhere the glass together preventing it to fall apart.
2, How do laminated glass manufacturers make laminated glass?
There are generally two kinds of laminated glass: annealed glass(float glass) laminated glass & tempered laminated glass. Both are safety glasses. But tempered laminated glass offers much higher strength with strong anti impulse functions.
To produce annealed laminated glass, simply combine the two pieces of annealed(float) glass together using an interlayer(usually by PVB) and put into a high-pressure autoclave.
To produce tempered laminated glass, first of all, you have to cut the glass to your desired sizes and then polish the edges and place them into a tempering machine. After glass tempering, combine two pieces(some times multiple) together with pvb or Eva or sgp interlayer, transfer into a pre-press line and then place into high-pressure autoclave heating up to 100~200 degree temperature and keep 4~8 hours. To make the lamination high performance and endure a long lifespan.
3, How to distinguish which laminated glass manufacturers’ quality is good or not?
As a kind of safety glass, it is very important to distinguish the quality of laminated glass. Because it will influence your solutions and endurance for windows & doors or railing or facade job.
To make sure the quality of tempered laminated glass, several items need to be sure:
- Choose good reputations laminated glass manufacturers in China;
- High-quality raw material float glass is recommended as well as high-quality interlayer (pvb/eva/sgp);
- Cutting & grinding machines have to be accurate processing;
- Tempered machines should be good. As it will mainly influence the quality of tempered glass. And the flatness of tempered glass will therefore influence the lamination process too.
- Experienced operators or engineers can guarantee the tempered laminated glass quality better.
- Do experiment regularly to make sure tempered laminated glass quality stable.
4, Shenzhen Dragon Glass laminated glass features:
|Item||Laminated glass / safety glass|
|Color||Clear, ultra clear, light grey, dark grey, green, blue, pink, etc|
|Glass thickness||3+3mm, 4+4mm, 5+5mm, 6+6mm, 8+8mm, 10+10mm, 12+12mm, 15+15mm, |
5+5+5mm, 6+6+6mm, 8+8+8mm, etc
|Inter layer thickness||PVB: 0.38, 0.76, 1.14, 1.52, 1.90, 2.28, 3.04, etc;|
SGP: 0.89, 1.52, 2.28, etc
|Glass type||Clear annealed laminated glass, tinted annealed laminated glass, |
Clear tempered laminated glass, ultra-clear tempered laminated glass,
tinted tempered laminated glass, coated tempered laminated glass,
half tempered laminated glass, online Low-E tempered laminated glass,
solar reflective coating tempered laminated glass, ceramic frit tempered laminated glass,
digital printing tempered laminated glass, heat soak test tempered laminated glass,
curved tempered laminated glass, etc.
|Applications||Facade, curtain wall, canopy, windows, doors, railings, skylight, |
shower doors, balustrade, floating glass staircases, glass floors, partition walls, office doors, etc
|Quality standard||Subject to CE & ASTM & CCC & ISO9001|
5, What are the applications of tempered laminated glass?
Tempered laminated glass is widely used in the construction area due to its high strength and safety, most of all, it will cause a sense of space for human beings, thus making it the most favorable material designed by architects or designers.
Tempered glass can be used as windows & doors, railing, canopy, skylight, sunroom, facade, curtain wall, staircases, storefront, shower room, glass floor, glass stairs, etc.
Contact us if you would like us to provide the best solution for you.
6, Why choose Shenzhen Dragon Glass tempered laminated glass?
- We use the highest quality raw glass material with no chips no bubbles no scratches with a super flat surface;
- Strict quality control for each process to make sure the final laminated glass product size accuracy;
- With best engineers and the most advanced laminated machines for guarantee of no delamination.
- With our large capacity, our tempered laminated glass price is very competitive in the building glass market.
- Fast respond service, with our strong technical team we can reply to you within 1 hour and provide a solution for you within 24 hours.
- We have 26 years of production & exportation experience, we are capable of handling all your delivery and quality issues
8, Packing details
Welcome to contact us immediately to get the best solutions!