What is 8+8mm, 10+10mm bent laminated glass?
Bent laminated glass is using two pieces of bent tempered glass panels of thickness 8mm/10mm with PVB interlayer, after vacuum pretreatment, put them to high pressure and high-temperature autoclave for over 6hours. After this process, making the 2 pieces of curved glass permanently together. When one or more panels in the laminated glass are broken due to extreme impact, the broken pieces will still glue together with the PVB interlayers. Preventing glass pieces from spreading and ensure safety.
What kind of glass is safe for an curved glass lift?
According to our experience, curved laminated glass is the best choice for a curved outdoor glass elevator, such as 8+8mm, 10+10mm curved laminated glass
- Super safe: When the curved laminated glass is attacked by the outside, due to the strong toughness of the PVB interlayer, it can absorb and weaken a large amount of impact energy, so it is difficult to penetrate. Even the glass is broken, the glass pieces will adhere to the PVB interlayer, therefore, protecting human beings.
- Good soundproofing function: can isolate the noise by more than 37dB+.
- Anti-ultraviolet rays, long service life, and never degumming.
- Good light transmittance.
- Elegant design: you can use colored PVB interlayer or choose tinted glass to make an outdoor glass elevator to provide personalized customization for unique colors and aesthetics. Good decoration effect.
- Production name: 8+8mm, 10+10mm bent laminated glass for curved glass lift
- Glass thickness: 8+8mm, 10+10mm
- Glass color: clear, low iron, bronze, blue, green, grey, etc;
- PVB thickness: 1.14, 1.52, 1.90, 2.28, 3.04, etc;
- PVB color: red, white, yellow, bule, green, brown, etc.
- Min Radius: 900mm for bent laminated glass,otherwise will subject to hot bending glass process;
- Max Arch: 3300mm, Height 3300mm, etc.
- Process: cutting, edging, ceramic frit, frosted, packing, etc;
- Quality: CE/ASTM/AS/ISO9001/BS/CE;
- Packing: strong plywood crates;
- Capacity: 3000SQM/day;
- Production time: 20 days after order comfirmed.
- Application: outdoor glass elevator, scenic glass elevator, residential glass lift, glass commercial glass lift.
- Shape of glass lift: round, curved
- Subject to BS
- Subject to CE
- Subject to ASTM
- Subject to ISO 9001
Packing and delivery:
Sturdy plywood crates to ensure safety during long-distance transportation:
What is the bent laminated glass for curved lift glass price?
Bent laminated glass for lifts depends on several factors:
- Glass color and PVB color: clear is the most popular. However, tinted color and color PVB is available as well, tinted color and color PVB will be more expensive.
- Glass thickness and size: jumbo size will be more expensive as its production cost is higher,
- Holes & cut out;
- Glass quantity: larger quantity, more competitive price;
- The interlayer thickness: The thicker the PVB interlayer the higher the price.
- Glass surface treatment such as ceramic frit, digital printing, frosted, etc.
- Radius and Arch of the curved glass