What is 12mm toughened glass padel court?
12mm toughened padel glass system is using 12mm toughened glass as padel glass system. It is produced by heating 12mm clear or tinted edge worked glass to around 700 degrees in the tempering oven and then cool down rapidly by a strong wind jet. This process is also called glass quenching, it will form compression stress on the 12mm glass surface whereas the interior is still in tension. After 12mm glass is toughened, it will be 5 times stronger than normal 12mm annealed glass.
Advantages of our glass padel court
- Fully panoramic backgrounds with glasses only anchored at the bottom and top, leaving the central area completely free
- Glass padel court using 18 pieces 3x2m 12mm toughened glass,
- Glass padel court with great elegance and visibility. Without frames in the backside offers a great vision.
- Glass padel court with best aesthetic
- Glass padel court meets the specifications of the World Padel Tour professional tracks
- 1.Glass thickness:12mm
- 2.Color: clear, low Iron, Blue, Bronze, Green, Gray, any color according to RAL COLOR or Pantone CHART.
- 3.Glass type: tempered glass, laminated glass, frosted glass, silkscreen glass, etc.
- 4. Size: around：2x3m, customized size based on client’s drawing.
- 5.Other process details: polished edges, holes, notches, etc.
- Subject to ISO9001 standard;
- Subject to CE EN2190;
- Subject to ASTM1248;
- Subject to AS.
Multiple designs of 12mm toughened padel glass system
- 1.Adopting high-quality grade 12mm glass material make sure no bubbles, no chips, no scratches, super flat surface;
- 2.Cutting: use advanced cutting machines to ensure there are no chips, sizes accuracy;
- 3.Grinding: polished the edges with no chips, no micro-cracks, no flaws;
- 4.Drilling: accurately drill the holes according to the CAD drawing;
- 5.Tempering: use world advanced super flat & spotless tempering machine to ensure excellent tempering stress uniformity and flatness, lowest tempering spontaneous breakage rate;
- 6.We have a strict QC inspection team to inspect each process to ensure no flaws occur during each process;
Packing and delivery
If you’re looking to add a padel glass to your next project, count on the experts from Dragon Glass to prepare you a quote that’s based on your specific project specs. Contact us today to get started or filling out the form below and our team will get back to you shortly. follow our LinkedIn to get more information